All scholars attending Lagos Elementary School are expected to dress according to the district and campus dress code policies. The purpose of the standard mode of dress policy at our school is to encourage uniformity in dress and identity that advocates self-respect, improved academics and behavior. We also want to encourage an environment of pride which leads to effective communication and collaboration in our schools. The Lagos Elementary dress code is in addition to the district dress code; it does not replace the Manor ISD dress code policy.
The following dress code must be adhered to by all Lagos Elementary scholars:
- Shirts – Short or long sleeved polo style (collared) shirts in Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Baby Blue, White, Black and Grey. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Pants – Plain khaki, navy blue, or black pants, shorts, and skorts (no bling) must be worn on the scholar's natural waist at all times. Shorts and skorts must be an approved length (no shorter than the tips of the fingers when the arms are extended by the sides of the body). Pants, shorts, and skorts must be free of holes. Neither jeans nor sweatpants are allowed.
- Girls Dress - Plain khaki, navy blue, or black dress (no shorter than the tips of the fingers when the arms are extended by the sides of the body).
- Belts – Solid black or brown.
- No pull-over hoodies/hooded sweatshirts.
**UNIFORMS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. **